FEET CANDID PARK | 43 | YOUNG ENGAGED TOURIST TOES_UP/DOWN_BACK_STRETCH_UNDER_BIGUP CROSS_LEGS TONGUE MOUTH SMOKE FACE CLOSE UPS
search
  • FEET CANDID PARK | 43 | YOUNG ENGAGED TOURIST TOES_UP/DOWN_BACK_STRETCH_UNDER_BIGUP CROSS_LEGS TONGUE MOUTH SMOKE FACE CLOSE UPS
  • FEET CANDID PARK | 43 | YOUNG ENGAGED TOURIST TOES_UP/DOWN_BACK_STRETCH_UNDER_BIGUP CROSS_LEGS TONGUE MOUTH SMOKE FACE CLOSE UPS

FEET CANDID PARK | 43 | YOUNG ENGAGED TOURIST TOES_UP/DOWN_BACK_STRETCH_UNDER_BIGUP CROSS_LEGS TONGUE MOUTH SMOKE FACE CLOSE UPS

€10.99
Tax included

TIME: 18 Mins   

SIZE: 410 Mb

FORMAT: MP4

RESOLUTION: 1440x1080

YOUNG ENGAGED TOURIST BLONDE LONG HAIR

TOES_UP/DOWN_BACK_STRETCH_UNDER_BIG TOE UP

CROSS_LEGS TONGUE MOUTH SMOKE NAUGHTY 

SHOES: CHIC THONG SANDALS

CLOSE UPS: TOES, ARCHES, MOUTH, TONGUE, FACE

Quantity

I think this girl would be perfect as a dominatrix. A beautiful face, with bitchy, mischievous and sadistic expressions and beautiful elegant feet. I can imagine her with the chic way, while she gets her foot kissed in that position that you see in the video and at the same time makes the video call with her parents. She then lifts her toes like she does in the video and sticks the slave's nose under her toes to make him smell them. I imagine her ordering the slave to stick out his tongue and dirty it all by rubbing the sole of her shoes on it, laughing with those bitchy and mocking smiles of hers. This is a type of girl who enters into fantasies. Who knows what she will be doing now. Maybe she's fucking her boyfriend, or she's sitting on her toilet and she's pissing. Who knows what you are doing beautiful blonde while I am jerking off for you.

Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.